(NEW YORK) -- Why wait to watch Super Bowl commercials on Sunday when you can watch them online now?
The latest ad for the big game to surface online is a 30-second spot for Priceline featuring William Shatner and The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco.
In the ad, Cuoco plays the daughter of Shatner's "Priceline Negotiator" character, who feeds her advice through an earpiece as she discusses the website's "Express Deals" hotel feature with a traveler. She rebuffs her dad's suggestions, which include "Use the stun gun!" and "Get the grappling hook!"
The commercial will make its TV debut during CBS' pregame show.
Priceline wasn't the only company to get a jump-start on its Super Bowl ad on Thursday. Samsung Mobile USA released a funny teaser with Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd in which they pitch ideas for Samsung's commercial for the big game, but struggle with the fact that they can't use trademarked phrases such as "Super Bowl."
Adweek's Tim Nudd says 30-second spots are selling for an average of $3.75 million, and many advertisers are airing spots that last as long as 90 seconds.
Nudd says Budweiser is bringing back their Clydesdales for another Super Bowl commercial this Sunday. It'll be the 23rd Super Bowl spot for the horse since 1986. The new ad follows the birth of a young Clydesdale who bonds with his trainer.
Nudd thinks it'll strike a nerve.
"It's a sentimental story about the breeder giving the horse up to Budweiser, and they sort of reconnect years later down the line. Kind of a typical Budweiser sentimental story," he says.
Here's a rundown of some of the other commercials you can expect to see during the Super Bowl:
- A Best Buy ad starring Amy Poehler.
- A Mercedes-Benz commercial with Willem Dafoe, Kate Upton and Usher. It's completely different from the much-discussed teaser released last week in which Upton washes the new Mercedes-Benz CLA in slow motion.
- Two Skechers commercials, one of which will include Super Bowl-winning quarterback Joe Montana.
- A Coca-Cola ad whose ending will be determined by viewers' votes. Those who watched the teaser, released last week, will determine which of three groups of characters -- The Cowboys, Showgirls and Badlanders, all of whom are stranded in a desert -- will win a Coke.
- A Hyundai ad featuring music by and an appearance from the rock band The Flaming Lips.
- Teasers for highly-anticipated movies like Iron Man 3, The Lone Ranger and Oz: The Great and Powerful.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio