(LOS ANGELES) -- One week after the all-star season of Dancing with the Stars ended, ABC on Tuesday announced the return date for the competition.
The 16th season of Dancing with the Stars will premiere on March 18, 2013. The first results show won't air until March 26. Presumably, the new season will not feature all-stars, but rather new celebrities.
ABC also announced that Body of Proof will return on Feb. 5, and Suburgatory will move to a new time slot of 8:30 p.m. Eastern time on April 3.
The network has six new series lined up for the spring season:
- The Taste, a cooking competition that ABC will unveil on Jan. 22.
- Zero Hour, featuring former ER actor Anthony Edwards as a man who investigates his wife’s mysterious disappearance. It debuts Feb. 14.
- Red Widow, starring Radha Mitchell and focusing on a woman who enters the world of organized crime. It premieres March 3.
- The self-explanatory Celebrity Diving, which debuts March 19.
- How to Live with Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life), with former Scrubs actress Sarah Chalke playing a divorced mom who moves back in with her parents. Elizabeth Perkins and Brad Garrett play the parents in the comedy, which bows April 3.
- Family Tools, a comedy about a family business starring Kyle Bornheimer, J.K. Simmons and Leah Remini, premiering May 1.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio