(NEW YORK) -- Heather Graham's 12th-floor apartment in a building in New York City's Union Square neighborhood went up in flames Saturday night when unattended candles apparently sparked a fire.
The New York Post reports it took firefighters 45 minutes to beat the blaze, which it's believed spread when candles near Graham's bathtub ignited nearby clothes.
The actress wasn't in the apartment when the incident occurred but raced home when she found out what happened, according to the paper. No one was hurt in the fire.
Incidentally, Graham's former Scrubs love interest, Zach Braff, has an apartment on the floor below her penthouse.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio