(LOS ANGELES) -- For the second week in a row, Disney star Zendaya Coleman finished on top of the leaderboard on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Coleman, 16, who uses just her first name professionally, earned 26 out of a possible 30 points for her jive Monday night, ending up in a tie with country singer Kellie Pickler. Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill brought up the rear, earning just 15 points.
Zendaya also topped the leaderboard on the show’s March 18 premiere, earning 24 out of a possible 30 points. Hughley earned 12 points, making him the first night’s low scorer.
The scores from last week were added to those from Monday’s performances, making Zendaya the overall high scorer with 50 out of 60, and Hughley in last place overall, with a total of 28/60.
The couple with the lowest-combined total of judges’ scores and viewer votes will be cut from the competition during the first results show of the season on Tuesday evening.
Here's a rundown of the dancers and their scores from the first week and the second week, followed by their points total:
- Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy: 26, 24, Total: 50 out of possible 60
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough: 26, 21, Total: 47/60
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas: 24, 21, Total: 45/60
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff: 23, 20, Total: 43/60
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson: 20, 20, Total: 40/60
- Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd: 20, 19, Total: 39/60
- Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess: 20, 17, Total: 37/60
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus: 15, 21, Total: 36/60
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsey Arnold: 18, 18, Total: 36/60
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani: 18, 18, Total: 36/60
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko: 18, 18, Total: 36/60
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke: 15, 12, Total: 27/60
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio