(LOS ANGELES) -- David Crosby has been forced to reschedule most of his upcoming solo tour dates after undergoing a heart procedure this past Friday, Valentine's Day.
A message on the 72-year-old folk-rock legend reports that his doctors performed a cardiac catheterization operation and angiogram following the results of a routine stress test.
The physicians discovered that Crosby's left anterior coronary artery was 90-percent blocked and placed two stents in the vessel so that blood will be able to flow more freely to the singer's heart. Crosby is expected to make a complete recovery. He didn't have a heart attack, but doctors were convinced that he would have if he hadn't had the procedure.
"I am very glad that I listened to my doctors and my family. It seems I am once again a very lucky man," says Crosby in a statement. "I'm sorry to have to move the dates, but I promise the music will be good when we do play them."
Prior to his health scare, Crosby had already rescheduled four concerts on his current solo tour -- February 3 and 4 dates in Vienna, Virginia, were moved to March 25 and 16; and February 8 and 9 in Chicago were pushed back to July 20 and 21. All of these shows apparently will go on as planned. Meanwhile, Crosby's two performances in San Francisco have now been pushed back from February 20 and 21 to April 20 and 21. Lastly, Crosby’s five-show run at the Troubadour in Los Angeles has yet to be rescheduled.
Meanwhile, no word yet whether Crosby, Stills & Nash's March U.S. tour will be affected by Crosby’s health issues.
Here is Crosby's full upcoming solo tour itinerary:
- 3/16 -- The Barns at Wolftrap Vienna, VA (previously 2/4)
- 3/25 -- The Barns at Wolftrap Vienna, VA (previously 2/3)
- 4/20 -- San Francisco, CA, Great American Music Hall (previously 2/20)
- 4/21 -- San Francisco, CA, Great American Music Hall (previously 2/21)
- 7/20 -- Chicago, IL, City Winery (previously 2/8)
- 7/21 -- Chicago, IL, City Winery (previously 2/9)
Still to be rescheduled:
- 2/23 -- Los Angeles, CA, The Troubadour
- 2/24 -- Los Angeles, CA, The Troubadour
- 2/25 -- Los Angeles, CA, The Troubadour
- 2/26 -- Los Angeles, CA, The Troubadour
- 2/27 -- Los Angeles, CA, The Troubadour
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio