SEARCH
« John Hillerman, snooty caretaker on "Magnum P.I.", dies at 84 | Main | There's a new "Star Wars" trilogy not so far, far away »
Friday
Nov102017

FX, HBO respond to Louis C.K. sexual misconduct allegations

FX(NEW YORK) -- The fallout from Thursday's New York Times story in which five women accused Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct, continues.

The comedian has yet to comment on the story, although his publicist, Lewis Kay, told ABC News that the comedian would issue a written statement "in the coming days."

The New York City premiere of Louis C.K.’s new movie, I Love You, Daddy, was abruptly cancelled Thursday.  Later, HBO announced that the comedian was being dropped from its upcoming live autism benefit, Night of Too Many Stars: America Unites for Autism Programs. In addition, HBO announced that is is removing past projects involving the comedian from is On Demand services.

And FX Networks, home to C.K.'s on-hiatus self-titled show, and to four other series with the comic's production company, said it was reviewing the status of the partnership.

"We are obviously very troubled by the allegations about Louis C.K. published in The New York Times today," the network said in a statement Thursday. "The network has received no allegations of misconduct by Louis C.K. related to any of our 5 shows produced together over the past 8 years.  FX Networks and FXP take all necessary actions to protect our employees and thoroughly investigate any allegations of misconduct within our workplace. That said, the matter is currently under review.”

Among the FX shows with with C.K. is involved are Better Things and Baskets.

Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.







ABC News Radio