(NEW YORK) -- Even George Clooney has his bad days.
TMZ.com reports Clooney and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, both suffered from food poisoning last week after eating at a restaurant in Cernobbio, Italy, on July 4. In fact, the friends who dined with the couple also came down with food poisoning, though the manager of the restaurant denies the restaurant's food was the source of the problem.
Keibler alluded to her condition on Twitter, writing, "Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy."
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio