(NEW YORK) -- The MTV Video Music Awards was not the most-watched program for the week ending Sunday, though you wouldn't know it from all the attention it has received.
Instead, the CBS drama Under the Dome is number one in the weekly Nielsens. The show's Aug. 19 episode was seen by 10.64 million viewers.
The A&E reality series Duck Dynasty captured an audience of 10.07 million, slightly more than that of Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, which has made plenty of headlines due to Miley Cyrus' racy performance.
CBS won the network ratings race for the week, followed by NBC, ABC, Univision, Fox, ION Television, Telemundo and the CW.
Here are the top 10 primetime programs for the week of Aug. 19-25, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. Under the Dome, CBS, 10.64 million.
2. Duck Dynasty, A&E, 10.07 million.
3. MTV Video Music Awards, MTV, 10.066 million.
4. America's Got Talent (Wednesday, 9 p.m.), NBC, 9.35 million.
5. 60 Minutes, CBS, 8.67 million.
6. America's Got Talent (Tuesday), NBC, 8.52 million.
7. NFL Exhibition: Minnesota vs. San Francisco, NBC, 8.18 million.
8. NCIS, CBS, 7.95 million.
9. NFL Exhibition: Seattle vs. Green Bay, CBS, 7.68 million.
10. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 7.38 million.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio