(LOS ANGELES) -- The lineup for the new season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars was revealed on Tuesday's Good Morning America.
The new celebrity cast features two Olympic gold medalists, two comedians, and a Super Bowl champion. Absent from the pro lineup this season: audience favorite Maks Chmerkovskiy.
The celebrity competitors include:
- Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver, partnered with Karina Smirnoff
- Wynonna Judd, country music star, partnered with Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley, comedian and actor, partnered with Cheryl Burke
- Lisa Vanderpump, star of Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, partnered with newcomer newcomer Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick, comedian and actor, partnered with newcomer Sharna Burgess
- Victor Ortiz, American boxing champion, partnered with newcomer Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman, star of Disney Channel's Shake It Up, partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman, Olympic gold medalist, partnered with Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher, actor, partnered with Kym Johnson
- Kellie Pickler, country music star, partnered with Derek Hough
- Dorothy Hamill, Olympic gold medalist, partnered with Tristan McManus
Dancing with the Stars returns on Monday, March 18, with a two-hour premiere on ABC.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio