(NEW YORK) -- ABC is looking to make a splash with its latest reality show.
Splash, premiering Tuesday night, will feature 10 celebrities training and competing in regulation platform and springboard diving. If you've seen the commercials for the show, you already know that some of them do not land in the pool gracefully.
The biggest names who will jump off the diving board include comedian Louie Anderson, former Baywatch actress Nicole Eggert, ex-Cosby Show star Keshia Knight Pulliam, basketball Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and former Miss Alabama USA Katherine Webb.
Webb rose to fame in January with her appearance on the telecast of college football's national championship game, during which broadcaster Brent Musburger commented on her good looks. Webb is dating quarterback A.J. McCarron, who led the University of Alabama to victory in that game.
Chuy Bravo, sidekick to Chelsea Handler on her E! late-night show, dropped out after reportedly suffering an injury on the set. He's been replaced by soccer star Brandi Chastain.
The contestants will be mentored by decorated diver Greg Louganis. There will be two judges: London Olympic U.S. gold medalist David Boudia and Australian Olympic athlete and USA Dive Team director Steve Foley.
Actor Joey Lawrence and ESPN2 personality Charissa Thompson will host Splash, airing Tuesday night at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Here's a rundown of the cast:
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Hall of Fame basketball player
- Louie Anderson, comedian
- Drake Bell, actor, former star of the Nickelodeon series Drake & Josh
- Rory "Bushy" Bushfield, extreme skiing air-hound
- Brandi Chastain, soccer star
- Nicole Eggert, former Baywatch and Charles in Charge star
- Keshia Knight Pulliam, actress, former star of The Cosby Show
- Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions football player
- Katherine Webb, former Miss Alabama USA
- Kendra Wilkinson, reality star
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio