(LOS ANGELES) -- In light of the suicide of Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong, Bravo will postpone the second-season premiere of the reality show, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
It had been scheduled to air Sept. 5, but Bravo will reportedly delay the episode by at least one week.
The Hollywood Reporter says Bravo does not plan to cancel the new season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Armstrong isn't featured in the season premiere, which has already been released to critics, but his level of involvement in the subsequent episodes is not publicly known. He appeared in several episodes during the show's first season.
An official with the Los Angeles County coroner's office tells E! News that Armstrong was dead for more than 24 hours when he was found in his Los Angeles home on Monday. His death has been ruled a suicide by hanging.
Armstrong's stepbrother, Wade Jackson, tells RadarOnline.com that the family is considering taking legal action against Bravo, saying the cable network "is at fault and somebody needs to pay."
Armstrong's nephew, Austin Kelsoe, says the family never expected him to take his own life, but Kelsoe doesn't believe Armstrong's fame is the sole reason why he took his own life.
He tells ABC News, "I guess the show could have been one of those factors, but I don't think it was based solely on the show."
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio