SEARCH
« Paul McDonald: First Guy Voted Off 'American Idol' This Season | Main | TV Land Awards Air Sunday Night »
Friday
Apr152011

Studio Tells Charlie Sheen He's Not Returning to 'Two and a Half Men'

Jeff Vespa/WireImage(LOS ANGELES) -- Charlie Sheen's claim that he's been talking to the powers that be about returning to Two and a Half Men are pure fiction, says Warner Brothers. 

TMZ.com says the studio has sent a letter to Sheen's lawyer, saying there is no truth to the actor's claims.  It reportedly reads, "Those statements are false.  As you know, there have been no discussions, there are no discussions and there will be no discussions, regarding his returning to or having any involvement with the series."

Earlier this week, Sheen appeared on a Boston radio station, where he announced he was in talks to return to the hit CBS sitcom.  He's currently on his Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option Tour.

Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:
 
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>






ABC News Radio