(NEW YORK) -- Last Friday night's premiere of the ABC series Karaoke Battle USA drew 3.74 million people, according to Nielsen audience ratings. Another competition show, NBC's America's Got Talent was the highest-rated program of the week, drawing 11.46 million viewers for its performance show. Its results show ranked third with an audience of 9.73 million, behind a rerun of the CBS drama NCIS.
CBS won the network ratings race, followed by ABC, Fox, NBC, Univision, ION Television, Telemundo and the CW.
Here are the top 10 primetime programs for the week of August 8-14, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. America's Got Talent (Tuesday), NBC, 11.46 million.
2. NCIS, CBS, 10.34 million.
3. America's Got Talent (Wednesday), NBC, 9.73 million.
4. 60 Minutes, CBS, 8.55 million.
5. NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS, 8.23 million.
6. Big Brother (Sunday), CBS, 7.6 million.
7. Big Brother (Wednesday), CBS, 7.39 million.
8. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS, 7.36 million.
9. Big Brother (Thursday), CBS, 7.12 million.
10. CMA Music Festival, ABC, 7.03 million.
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio