(LOS ANGELES) -- Tweeters have once again come out in strong support of their favorite couple from Monday night’s Dancing with the Stars, David and Kym.
Over half of all tweets about the dancing duo were positive, according to data provided by Topsy Labs. That bested the couple in second place this week by six percentage points, one point higher than last week. It’s the second week in a row tweeters have shown such support for David and Kym.
Despite being a social media favorite, David and Kym were out-scored on the dance floor by J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff, who tied for second place with Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke with 25 points.
Though number one by the judge’s scores, J.R. and Karina were next to last in terms of positive tweets; only 25 percent of all tweets about that couple were positive.
Rob and Cheryl ranked second out of most positive tweets, according to Topsy Labs, with 44 percent of all tweets being positive. Rob and Cheryl may be benefiting from the Kardashian sister’s social media strength (sister Kourtney has over 4 million Twitter followers alone), and the sisters are encouraging their followers to vote for brother Rob.
Topsy Labs examined tweets about Dancing with the Stars Monday evening from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. ET (through the West Coast broadcast). Here’s how each couple ranked:
1. David Arquette & Kym Johnson: 50.25 percent tweets positive
2. Robert Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: 44.38 percent tweets positive
3. Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus: 43.18 percent tweets positive
4. Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: 38.05 percent tweets positive
5. Carson Kresley & Anna Trebunskaya: 33.94 percent tweets positive
6. Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 31.75 percent tweets positive
7. J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: 24.52 percent tweets positive
8. Ricki Lake & Derek Hough: 16.62 percent tweets positive
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio