(NEW YORK) -- Thanks to his hit Inception, as well as Shutter Island, Leonardo DiCaprio was the year's highest-grossing actor at the box office, reports Forbes.com. DiCaprio's films made $1.1 billion in theaters around the world.
There was a tie for the second spot on the list between Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska, with $1.03 billion each. Wasikowska played Alice in Alice in Wonderland, opposite Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. The 21-year-old actress also appeared in The Kids Are All Right, while Depp co-stars in The Tourist. Expect Depp to soon snag second place all by himself, since The Tourist is still in theaters.
Here's a look at the top 10 highest-grossing actors for 2010:
1 Leonardo DiCaprio -- $1.1 billion for Inception and Shutter Island
2. (tie) Mia Wasikowska -- $1.03 billion for Alice in Wonderland and The Kids Are All Right
2. (tie) Johnny Depp -- $1.03 billion for Alice in Wonderland and The Tourist
4. Robert Downey Jr. -- $807 million for Iron Man 2 and Due Date
5. Daniel Radcliffe -- $780 million for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 1
6. Robert Pattinson -- $749 million for Eclipse and Remember Me
7. Kristen Stewart -- $698 million for Eclipse and The Runaways
8. Sam Worthington -- $494 million for Clash of the Titans. He also starred in Avatar, which came out at the end of 2009
9. (tie) Jaden Smith -- $359 million for The Karate Kid
9. (tie) Jackie Chan -- $359 million for The Karate Kid
Copyright 2010 ABC News Radio