(NEW YORK) -- The Help cruised to another box office victory over the Labor Day weekend. The drama earned an estimated $19 million from Friday through Monday to claim the top spot for the third weekend in a row.
The Debt was the runner-up, raising $12.6 million over the four-day holiday weekend. The Helen Mirren thriller opened last Wednesday. Apollo 18 premiered in third place, with $10.7 million, and Shark Night 3D debuted in the fourth spot, with $10.3 million.
Here are the top 10 movies from Friday through Monday, with estimated ticket sales:
1. The Help, $19 million.
2. The Debt, $12.6 million.
3. Apollo 18, $10.7 million.
4. Shark Night 3D, $10.3 million.
5. Rise of the Planet of the Apes, $10.25 million.
6. Colombiana, $9.4 million.
7. Our Idiot Brother, $7 million.
8. Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, $6.6 million.
9. Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, $6.1 million.
10. The Smurfs, $5.6 million.
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio