(NEW YORK) -- Here's a look at the new movies opening nationwide Friday:
* TRON: Legacy -- Jeff Bridges reprises the role he originated in the 1982 film TRON, that of video game developer Kevin Flynn. He's lost in a digital universe, and it's up to his 27-year-old son to find him. Garrett Hedlund and Olivia Wilde also star. The film is screening in 3D and is rated PG.
* Yogi Bear -- Dan Aykroyd voices the beloved cartoon bear, who tries to save Jellystone Park from shutting down. Justin Timberlake lends his voice to Yogi's sidekick, Boo-Boo. Anna Faris and Tom Cavanagh also star. The film is screening in 3D and is rated PG.
* How Do You Know -- Reese Witherspoon's Lisa is stuck in a love triangle with a pro baseball pitcher she's dating and a businessman that also interests her. Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd, and Jack Nicholson also star in the PG-13 rated film.
* The Fighter -- Mark Wahlberg portrays real-life boxer "Irish" Micky Ward, who overcomes family struggles to earn a shot at the world championship. Christian Bale co-stars as fellow boxer and Ward's troubled half-brother, Dicky Eklund, while Amy Adams plays Ward's girlfriend. The Golden Globe-nominated drama is rated R.
And expanding into wide release:
* Black Swan -- The critically acclaimed thriller stars Natalie Portman as a ballerina descending into madness. Mila Kunis, Winona Ryder, Vincent Cassel, and Barbara Hershey also star in the Golden Globe-nominated film. The film is rated R.
Copyright 2010 ABC News Radio