(LOS ANGELES) -- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles took the top spot at the box office for the second weekend in a row.
The Paramount flick starring Will Arnett and Megan Fox earned $28.4 million this weekend, falling short of its opening weekend earnings of $65.57 million.
Guardians of the Galaxy stayed in second place this weekend, bringing in $24.7 million.
Three new films-- Let's Be Cops, The Expendables 3, and The Giver-- came in third, fourth, and fifth respectively.
Here are the weekend's top ten films according to boxofficemojo.com:
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: $28.4 million
2. Guardians of the Galaxy: $24.7 million
3. Let's Be Cops: $17.7 million
4. The Expendables 3: $16.2 million
5. The Giver: $12.76 million
6. Into The Storm: $7.7 million
7. The Hundred-Foot Journey: $7.1 million
8. Lucy: $5.3 million
9. Step Up All In: $2.7 million
10. Boyhood: $2.15 million
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio