(NEW YORK) -- True Grit won a relatively quiet weekend at the box office, earning an estimated $15 million. The Coen brothers film also became the first Western to reach the $100 million mark in over a decade, having raised $110.4 million to date.
The most recent Western to earn $100 million or more was the 1999 comedy Wild Wild West.
After two weekends on top, Little Fockers dropped to the second spot, earning $13.8 million. The Nicolas Cage action flick Season of the Witch opened in third place, with $10.7 million. In its first weekend in wide release, the Gwyneth Paltrow country music film Country Strong finished in sixth place, collecting $7.3 million.
Here are the top 10 movies from Friday through Sunday, with estimated ticket sales:
1. True Grit, $15 million.
2. Little Fockers, $13.8 million.
3. Season of the Witch, $10.7 million.
4. Tron: Legacy, $9.8 million.
5. Black Swan, $8.4 million.
6. Country Strong, $7.3 million.
7. The Fighter, $7 million.
8. The King's Speech, $6.811 million.
9. Yogi Bear, $6.81 million.
10. Tangled, $5.2 million.
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio