(NEW YORK) -- The new CBS miniseries Under the Dome pulled in above-average ratings for its premiere on Monday night.
The first episode of Under the Dome, which is based on the Stephen King novel, was seen by 13.53 million people. According to CBS, it was the most-watched summer drama premiere on any network since 1992, when it unveiled 2000 Malibu Road.
The most-watched program for the week that ended Sunday was the seventh and deciding game of the NBA Finals. ABC's telecast last Thursday of the Miami Heat's championship-clinching victory over the San Antonio Spurs drew 26.3 million viewers.
ABC won the network ratings race for the week, followed by NBC, CBS, Univision, Fox, Telemundo, ION Television and the CW.
Here are the top 10 primetime programs for the week of June 16-23, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. NBA Finals: San Antonio vs. Miami (Game 7), ABC, 26.32 million
2. NBA Finals: San Antonio vs. Miami (Game 6), ABC, 20.64 million
3. The Voice (Tuesday), NBC, 15.6 million
4. The Voice (Monday), NBC, 12.68 million
5. America's Got Talent (Tuesday), NBC, 11.75 million
6. Skywire Live with Nik Wallenda -- The Walk, Discovery, 10.65 million
7. 60 Minutes, CBS, 8.41 million
8. NCIS, CBS, 8.13 million
9. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 7.66 million
10. Winner Is, NBC, 6.69 million
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio