(MANASSAS, Va.) -- Tests have concluded that powder that spilled from a suspicious package at Prince William County Courthouse in Manassas Tuesday morning was not harmful.
Manassas City Fire Chief Francis Teevan also told a local ABC affiliate that none of the 11 workers who were near the powder, or the three who came in contact with it, have shown any symptoms that would point to the substance being toxic.
People inside the building were quarantined after the package -- described as an envelope containing a white powdery substance -- was found in the building Tuesday morning.
Authorities plan to re-open areas of the building that had been closed off.
Copyright 2010 ABC News Radio.