(SALT LAKE CITY) -- A storage facility in Salt Lake City was damaged by fire early Friday morning.
The blaze reportedly broke out shortly after midnight at a facility located at 4017 S Main Street, reports ABC affiliate KTVX-TV. Fire crews rushed to the scene to battle the raging flames, which damaged 22 storage units.
The fire was caused by grinding equipment being used by a man near the storage units, according to published reports.
There were no reports of injury.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio